Each year we participate in an audit to ensure we retain our FSC® Chain of Custody Certificate, Ball & Doggett CoC no. SAI-COC-001146.
Ball & Doggett’s FSC® COC certificate
Ball & Doggett FSC® product declarations:
- All B&D FSC® products
- Specialty FSC® products
- Coated Wood Fibre FSC® products
- Uncoated Wood Fibre FSC® products
- Packaging FSC® products
- Adhesive FSC® products
- Carbonless FSC® products
What is FSC®?
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is an independent, not for profit, membership-based organisation founded in 1993. The FSC® develops standards for responsible forestry management through a process of consultation. FSC® work to promote responsible forestry, conserve biological diversity and protect old growth forests through:
- Consultative processes ie FSC® sets international standards for responsible forest management and practices.
- The FSC® trademark which provides international recognition to organisations that support the growth of responsible forest management.
- Marketing programs and information services that contribute to the mission of promoting responsible forestry worldwide.
FSC® accredits organisations (like Telarc) to offer certification to forest managers meeting these standards, or to manufacturers and other companies like ours, who use FSC® certified material to produce wood-based products.
FSC® product labelling
There are strict requirements for the use of any FSC® logo and/or wording. If the paper product is an FSC® certified paper yet the printer is not FSC® certified too, the use of FSC® labels, logos or wording is not permitted on your publication. If an environmental tagline for your publication is desired instead, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org