Accelerate your Dreams with Yupo
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins at 9:00am (AEST) on 5 June 2023 and ends at 5:00pm (AEST) on 4 August 2023.
3. Eligible entrants must (during the promotional period):
• Make a qualifying purchase
• Be over the age of 18
• Be an Australian Registered business
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Employees of Ball & Doggett and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
4. Yupo product range eligible for this competition include Yupo FGS95, Yupo YPI150, Yupo Offset, Yupo Offset Extra, Yupo Rapid Dry, Yupo Fast Dry, Yupo Octopus Blockout, Yupo Octopus Blue, Yupo Blue Backlit Indigo, Yupo Octopus Aqueous Inkjet WKJ250, Yupo Octopus Eco Solvent WKE250, Yupo Octopus UV Inkjet WKO280, Yupo Octopus Blue Outdoor, Yupo Octopus UV Inkjet XAD1069, Yupo Blockout PP Film UV XAA1085
5. To enter the Major Prize Draw, eligible entrants must spend a minimum whole $1000 to receive one ticket into the Major Prize Draw. i.e. $1000 for one entry, $2000 for two entry, $3000 for three entry, $4000 for four entry and so on.
Products can be found on the Ball & Doggett website: www.ballanddoggett.com.au. Entries will
be submitted via phone, email order or through the Ball & Doggett Online store – https://store.ballanddoggett.com.au/ For each order of $1000 of any of the YUPO products listed above, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw. The total value spent during the campaign period will be calculated and the allocated tickets into the draw will be issued. There is no restriction on the number of orders that can be submitted by the purchaser. Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
6. The Major Prize Draw will take place on 10 August 2023 at 3:00pm at the office of Ball & Doggett, 6 Reconciliation Rise, Pemulwuy, NSW. 2145. Prize winners name will be announced on the www.ballanddoggett.com.au website by 11 August 2023 and the winner advised via email and phone by 11 August 2023. Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. Major Prize Draw*. There is one major prize to be won. The first eligible entry drawn and is able to accept the prize as detailed will be awarded the prize: a trip for 2 people to Japan including 5 nights of 4 star accommodation in a twin or double room on a bed and breakfast basis, return economy class flights from any capital Australian city and two general admission tickets to the Japan F1 GP 2023 – Suzuka, Suzuka International Circuit, Japan on Sunday, 24 September 2023. Elements of the prize (airfares and accommodation) are at the discretion of the Promoter. Total Major Prize Pool is valued at $9,200.00. The prize does not include food and drink, travel insurance, personal expenditure and incidental costs other than those stated. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and to obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for the trip.
8. Minor Prize Draw. Every time you purchase a mill pack or a roll of Yupo product* from Ball & Doggett you will automatically be entered into our weekly mini draw to win $200 visa gift voucher. Each week a lucky winner will be randomly drawn. 9 x $200 Visa Gift Voucher packs to be won over the campaign period. A random winner will be drawn each week at 3:00pm AEST at the office of Ball & Doggett, 6 Reconciliation Rise, Pemulwuy, NSW. 2145 and contacted by phone and/or email within 2 business days of the draw. Winner’s name will also be published on the Ball & Doggett website concluding each draw within 2 business days of the draw. The more packs you buy the more entries you get. Total Minor Prize Pool valued at $1800.
- Order between 9am AEST 5-9 June 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 1 on 13 June 2023
- Order between 12-16 June 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 2 on 20 June 2023
- Order between 19-23 June 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 3 on 27 June 2023
- Order between 26-30 June 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 4 on 4 July 2023
- Order between 3-7 July 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 5 on 11 July 2023
- Order between 10-14 July 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 6 on 18 July 2023
- Order between 17-21 July 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 7 on 25 July 2023
- Order between 24-28 July 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 8 on 1 August 2023
- Order between 31 July – 5pm AEST 4 August 2023 to be eligible for Draw # 9 on 10 August 2023
9. Total Prize pool (Major and minor) is $11,000.
10. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered during the use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, it must be taken as offered and cannot varied. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and video and in all material incorporating these photos and information.
13. Ball & Doggett collect the personal and demographic information you choose to provide us. We also collect information about how you use our web sites and the areas of our sites you visit. We may also acquire information about you from third parties in order to further personalise your experience. The resulting logs contain information necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems and improving services.
14. Information collected through the entry process may be used in promotional activity. We may use your information to contact you about activities at Ball & Doggett. If you have consented for us to do so, we may use your information to contact you directly or through third parties about our products and services. We also share information where legally required. We may disclose and transfer information if our business is sold or acquired.
15. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
16. It is the condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. In the event of the prize not being claimed by 12pm AEST 24 August 2023, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements and the promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 24 August 2023. Time and place as the first draw. The winners name will be published on the www.ballanddoggett.com.au website within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Website programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
22.The Promoter is Ball & Doggett 6 Reconciliation Rise Pemulwuy, NSW. 2145 ABN: 580 051 900 36.
NSW Authority NTP/06747, ACT permit TP 23/00916, SA Permit No. XX
Explore Yupo Range
Back to Competition Page