Marketing Administrator Executive
Pemulwuy, New South Wales
Ball & Doggett is the place where great visual communication starts. We are Australia’s largest distributor of printable materials and consumables, including digital and specialty papers, packaging, labels, inks and wide format media and machines. So, whether you are looking at wine labels, recyclable coffee cups, beautiful wedding invitations, beer coasters or brightly printed self-adhesive wallpaper, you are likely looking at the materials – provided by us – that turn our customers’ big creative ideas into reality.
With over 100 years’ of experience in Australia and New Zealand, we pride ourselves on our fun, supportive, genuinely empowered and engaged culture and living our company values. We have been recently recognized and certified as a WRK+ Great Workplace.
We are backed by our parent company, Japan Pulp & Paper (OVOL), who demonstrate their strong appetite for growth and diversification through their mission of “Paper – and Beyond”. Based out of their Tokyo Head Office, OVOL has operations in 23 countries and 62 cities.
Whilst our history is in paper, our heads are very much in the future of technology and using it to transform our business. Our small, close-knit Marketing team are working to deliver a challenging business agenda and the main area of responsibility for the Marketing /Admin Executive will be to support the implementing and supporting the sales & marketing strategies of the organisation and focuses on the ongoing improvement of the customer experience while realising bankable efficiency gains through process improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute marketing strategies targeting the Press Consumables for the Print & Packaging sectors, leveraging a mix of traditional and digital marketing channels.
• Assume all social media management (7 execution) for Ball & Doggett
• Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns, incorporating online and offline initiatives to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, optimize marketing activities based on data insights, and provide regular reports to stakeholders.
• Stay updated on emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in the marketing industries, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify industry trends, customer needs, and opportunities for differentiation.
• Relevant qualifications in Marketing with ideally 3 years’ experience.
• A focus on social media optimisation and strategy development
• Knowledge of website analytics tools and experience in analysing data to drive marketing decision-making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling content tailored to various marketing channels.
• Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven recommendations.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• A passion for staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
In return, Ball & Doggett will help you to grow your career in a genuinely supportive, multi-national company. We offer a flexible, friendly and empowered work environment, free parking, great colleagues and leaders who are respected throughout our industry, and the opportunity to truly make a difference to our growing business.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to pass a National Police Check and pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol test.
Sound like the job for you?
Please send over your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com